Ultimate Rugrats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Rugrats Forum

rugrat.board-directory.net

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nicktoons Network - New Bumpers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
The Braveliest Baby
The Braveliest Baby
Admin

Nicktoons Network - New Bumpers Empty
PostSubject: Nicktoons Network - New Bumpers   Nicktoons Network - New Bumpers EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 2:11 am

Nicktoons Network is showing new "We'll be back"/"We're back" bumpers for some of their shows. The ones for Rugrats were changed (I don't really like them but, eh). Here's a description (maybe I'll put up a screenshot in the future)...

"We'll be back": Picture of Tommy, the sticky reads "Something Smells", and the announcer goes something like "Eww, that's one funky smelling diaper. We're taking a break and you can see why!"

"We're back": Picture of Tommy, the sticky reads "Watch at your own risk"(?) and the announcer says "The Rugrats are some of the most ruthless babies around." (or something like that... honestly, I wasn't paying close attention.)

--------

The old bumps (for nostalgia's sake):

"We'll be back" - "The Rugrats will be back faster than you can say 'Rugrats'... five THOUSAND times."

"We're back" - "Hey, you wanna see what your TV set looks like covered in Rugrats? Check this out!"
Back to top Go down
https://rugrat.board-directory.net

Nicktoons Network - New Bumpers
Page 1 of 1